My blog is becoming monothematic lately. I’ve been spending much of my time dealing with people who steal my designs and sell them as their own, and so I mostly write about that.
Two days ago, I reported listings with my art to Amazon. They acted on it immediately and removed the listings. A few sellers then wrote to me asking to let them keep selling apparel with my design. Here are some quotes:
- “let us sell this t-shirt till they are sold out as we have massive inventory in Amazon”
- “this t-shirt is the best seller in our store”
- “the new employee listed it”
- “in the future send your designs to us”
- “you know sometimes we can’t know if we have infringed other’s copyright”