All my days are so busy. I don’t know how other people do it, it seems everyone manages their time better than me. Lately, I’ve been constantly overwhelmed by how much work I have, by all those tasks on my to-do lists. It’s already the end of February and I haven’t even started on my bigger projects that I planned for this year.
- I moved to a new apartment — I now have hot water and other magical inventions.
- We are preparing our game Summer Paws for release on two more platforms. So far it’s only available on PC via Steam. We signed a few NDAs so I am not actually sure if I am allowed to say which platforms but I will definitely be allowed to say in a month or so.
- My lawyer sent more requests to illegal sellers of my designs. Some of them have already paid compensations and stopped selling products with my designs.
- I opened an online apparel store for my mom so that she can earn some additional income.
Plan for Next Week
- Still more work to be done with Summer Paws. That’s the priority.
- Need to order some things for my new apartment. Like a laundry basket and utensils.
- I need to add more listings to the online store that I opened for my mom.