I thought I would share newsletters that I like. They are not about design or art, I read them for inspiration.
- Ali Abddal’s Sunday Snippets – Ali is a doctor but does a lot of other things: has a YouTube channel, writes a blog, runs a Podcast, he also created a few courses on Skillshare, and just recently started a Part-Time YouTube Academy. It’s amazing how productive he is and his newsletters always motivate me to work harder. Subscribe here.
- Farnam Street – I already mentioned it once. It’s a bunch of quotes and links to articles that I might not stumble upon otherwise. The newsletter is called Brain Food, and that’s apt. Subscribe here.
- Trends.vc – Research on various topics and how different markets are changing. Subscribe here.
- 3-2-1 Newsletter by James Clear – Concise and quick to read. Contains good reminders on how to handle different aspects of your life: risk-taking, criticism, consistency, habits, failure, ambition. Really, lots of topics. I feel those emails keep me in check. Subscribe here.
- Art of Noticing – All sorts of things, it’s difficult to even sum up what it’s about. There are descriptions of books, photos, places, sounds. I always look for something to spark my creativity, you never know what might inspire you. Subscribe here.
If you know of a newsletter worth subscribing to, let me know.